- Shipping is always free within the United States.
- We also ship internationally almost anywhere in the world. There is a modest shipping charge for international shipments that is displayed during checkout. You are also responsible for any customs/duties/taxes upon import to your country.
- Shipments are usually sent via USPS or UPS domestically and via UPS or DHL Express Worldwide internationally. We may choose other carriers from time to time.
- If you need expedited shipping, please select it during checkout. Expedited is not available for international shipping, though DHL can be quick. If you have unique shipping needs, feel free to contact us and inquire, we'll try to accommodate you if we can.
- If product is in stock, it will typically ship out within 1 business day.
Depending on your location, most shipments will take between 1-8 business days to arrive. We ship from Tennessee, so the farther you are from there, the longer it will take. Almost all US shipments arrive in less than a week, usually 2-5 business days. International shipments can take 1-20 business days or more depending on the destination country. It's common for DHL to get packages to customers within just a few days, sometimes even less. But, depending on customs and other factors out of our control it could take longer.
Returns are easy. Just email us
and include your order number. We'll send you a prepaid return label (for domestic shipments). Discounted items and international shipments may require you to pay return shipping. To read more about our return policy click here