In Stock, Ships Now.
Designed specifically to hold Field Notes brand notebooks, this handcrafted leather Journal makes a practical daily companion. Use it to take notes, journal, or as a passport wallet. It's packed full of features. Made of full grain vegetable tanned leather and heavy gauge stitching, it's built to last.
- Thick full grain vegetable tanned bridle leather
- Unlined, finished leather interior
- Dye finished edges
- Heavy gauge bonded Nylon thread for long term durability
- 2 slots for credit cards, with a pocket behind on each side
- 1 pen holder discreetly tucked inside
- Designed to fit Field Notes brand notebooks, comes with 1 notebook
- Will also fit Moleskine notebooks of similar size
- Can be used as a passport wallet
- Dimensions: Height 5.85", Width 4.33" (folded), Width 9.25" (open)
- Backed by our Real Deal Warranty
- Free domestic shipping & returns; international shipping available
- Handcrafted in the USA
About the Leather...
Not only are our products handcrafted right here in the USA, but we use strong North American steer hides.
Because we use only the highest quality full grain vegetable tanned leather, our leather is rich in character and the surface is natural, not sanded or altered. This means you may see naturally occurring small scars, creases, and striations. These minor markings are not flaws, they are features and a hallmark of quality leather.
The leather also has natural color variation. No two hides are identical. So you may notice some color variation even among products that are the same color. The leather may look slightly different in different light, etc. This is part of the natural variation of the hide. But we can assure you, the leather looks even richer and more beautiful in person!
Saddle Tan is a medium/dark tan color that is absolutely eye-catching in person. It shows a natural marbling and depth of character that is quite unique.
Vintage Brown is a rich dark brown color. It also demonstrates some marbling and depth of character you won't find in most dark browns. It looks like an old-school vintage leather, which accounts for the name.
Black is a solid black color on both sides of the leather.
Our leather will become even more beautiful as it ages, developing a rich patina. The leather is very durable and can take most anything life throws at it, but proper care and maintenance is recommended. We offer a specially formulated, all-natural leather cream that works wonderfully with our leather.