In Stock, Ships Now.
The Duffle Bag was inspired by vintage leather duffle and weekend bags from the 1930's & 1940's. Classic minimal styling and gently distressed leather make this bag truly unique. Use it as a duffle bag, weekender, carryall or whatever suits your needs. Made of our rich vegetable tanned leather, this bag is built to last. For more about the details and story behind the Duffle Bag, click here.
- Full grain vegetable tanned leather; gently distressed
- We use varying weights of our leather, which makes the bag easy to carry and not too heavy while maintaining maximum strength and durability; reinforced bottom
- Heavy gauge water repellent army canvas lining in Pine Green; made in America
- Dye finished edges
- Antique brass hardware throughout the bag
- Custom American made heavy-duty zipper for long term durability, with leather pull handle
- Convenient pull-tabs on either end of zipper for easy open/close
- Heavy gauge bonded Nylon thread for long term durability
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap for shoulder or cross-body carry
- Double layered, comfortable & durable carrying handles
- Outside pocket will fit iPhone 7 Plus, boarding pass, etc.
- Large interior zipper pocket built in for travel items, phone charger, etc.
- Dimensions: Length 21", Height 11.5" (not including handle), Width 9.5" (Airline carry-on compliant)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Backed by our Real Deal Warranty
- Free domestic shipping & returns; international shipping available
- Handcrafted in USA
About the Leather...
Not only are our products handcrafted right here in the USA, but we use strong North American steer hides.
Because we use only the highest quality full grain vegetable tanned leather, our leather is rich in character and the surface is natural, not sanded or altered. This means you may see naturally occurring small scars, creases, and striations. These minor markings are not flaws, they are features and a hallmark of quality leather.
The leather also has natural color variation. No two hides are identical. So you may notice some color variation even among products that are the same color. The leather may look slightly different in different light, etc. This is part of the natural variation of the hide. But we can assure you, the leather looks even richer and more beautiful in person!
Saddle Tan is a medium/dark tan color that is absolutely eye-catching in person. It shows a natural marbling and depth of character that is quite unique.
Vintage Brown is a rich dark brown color. It also demonstrates some marbling and depth of character you won't find in most dark browns. It looks like an old-school vintage leather, which accounts for the name.
Black is a solid black color on both sides of the leather.
Our leather will become even more beautiful as it ages, developing a rich patina. The leather is very durable and can take most anything life throws at it, but proper care and maintenance is recommended. We offer a specially formulated, all-natural leather cream that works wonderfully with our leather.