A fine bourbon deserves the finest leather. Never before have the two been paired in such rugged & refined style. There is simply no bag like this on the market. We collaborated with the Southern Whiskey Society to develop an innovative, durable and highly functional whiskey tote. It feels sturdy when you carry it, without being heavy. Use it to transport, protect & present your favorite spirits. Equipped with removable leather casks and side holsters for accessories, this bag is truly unique. It's form, function and conversation.
- Thick full grain vegetable tanned leather
- Unlined, finished leather interior
- Solid continuous gusset construction with reinforced bottom
- Finished edges
- Antique brass hardware throughout
- Heavy gauge bonded Nylon thread for long term durability
- Durable, double layered grab handle
- Simple, durable stud closure
- Side holsters for carrying mixers, glasses, tools & accessories
- Comes with 2 removable leather cylinder casks; configured to fit a variety of bottles
- Can be used as a wine bottle tote
- Bag Dimensions: Width 15", Height 14", Depth 4.25" (height not including handle)
- Weight: 4.25 lbs.
- Backed by our Real Deal Warranty
- Free domestic shipping & returns; international shipping available
- Handcrafted in USA
About the Leather...
Not only are our products handcrafted right here in the USA, but we use strong North American steer hides.
Because we use only the highest quality full grain vegetable tanned leather, our leather is rich in character and the surface is natural, not sanded or altered. This means you may see naturally occurring small scars, creases, and striations. These minor markings are not flaws, they are features and a hallmark of quality leather.
The leather also has natural color variation. No two hides are identical. So you may notice some color variation even among products that are the same color. The leather may look slightly different in different light, etc. This is part of the natural variation of the hide. But we can assure you, the leather looks even richer and more beautiful in person!
Saddle Tan is a medium/dark tan color that is absolutely eye-catching in person. It shows a natural marbling and depth of character that is quite unique.
Vintage Brown is a rich dark brown color. It also demonstrates some marbling and depth of character you won't find in most dark browns. It looks like an old-school vintage leather, which accounts for the name.
Our leather will become even more beautiful as it ages, developing a rich patina. The leather is very durable and can take most anything life throws at it, but proper care and maintenance is recommended. We offer a specially formulated, all-natural leather cream that works wonderfully with our leather.