In Stock, Ships Now.
These leather boot laces give new meaning to the word “over-engineered.” We developed these laces to meet the NFPA standards for wildland firefighters. Made in the USA of oil tanned full grain leather, these laces exude strength and durability. They’re thicker than most leather laces, yet pliable enough to tie easily. We figured if they’re good enough for loggers, welders & fire jumpers, they could handle whatever happens around your campfire (or daily commute). So whether you want to create a new look, replace some old laces, or grab your blowtorch, these bad boys can take it.
- One pair (two laces)
- 72" long, you cut to desired size
- Full grain oil tanned rawhide leather for strength & durability
- Thicker than most leather laces, yet easy to tie
- Create a new look for your casual boots
- Meets NFPA standards for wildland firefighters
- Great for motorcycle boots too
- Made in USA
- Whiskey: a light brown, tan color - our lightest color of lace
- Walnut: a very dark brown color like dark coffee or the outside of a wet walnut shell
- Burgundy: a dark burgundy
- Black: black on all sides