In Stock, Ships Now.
This classic men's briefcase was inspired by vintage lawyer briefcases from the 1920's to 1940's. Made of full grain vegetable tanned leather and solid antique brass hardware, this bag is built to last. To read more about the details and story behind the Briefcase, click here.
- Thick full grain vegetable tanned leather
- Unlined, finished leather interior
- Continuous double gusset construction for durability
- Finished edges
- Solid antique brass hardware throughout
- Heavy gauge bonded nylon thread for long term durability
- Comfortable, rounded, double-layer carrying handle
- Adjustable shoulder strap for shoulder or cross-body carry
- Functional, durable buckle closures
- Reinforced handle & shoulder strap attachment points
- Large back pocket for newspaper, magazine, boarding pass, etc.
- Interior laptop compartment will fit 15" MacBook, and many larger laptops
- Interior pocket will fit large smartphones, cords, etc.
- Interior pockets for pens & business cards
- Dimensions: Height 11.5", Width 17", Depth 6" (fully expanded)
- Weight: 4.9 lbs. including shoulder strap
- Backed by our Real Deal Warranty
- Free domestic shipping & returns; international shipping available
- Handcrafted in USA
About the Leather...
Not only are our products handcrafted right here in the USA, but we use strong North American steer hides.
Because we use only the highest quality full grain vegetable tanned leather, our leather is rich in character and the surface is natural, not sanded or altered. This means you may see naturally occurring small scars, creases, and striations. These minor markings are not flaws, they are features and a hallmark of quality leather.
The leather also has natural color variation. No two hides are identical. So you may notice some color variation even among products that are the same color. The leather may look slightly different in different light, etc. This is part of the natural variation of the hide. But we can assure you, the leather looks even richer and more beautiful in person!
Saddle Tan is a medium/dark tan color that is absolutely eye-catching in person. It shows a natural marbling and depth of character that is quite unique.
Vintage Brown is a rich dark brown color. It also demonstrates some marbling and depth of character you won't find in most dark browns. It looks like an old-school vintage leather, which accounts for the name.
Black is a solid black color on both sides of the leather.
Our leather will become even more beautiful as it ages, developing a rich patina. The leather is very durable and can take most anything life throws at it, but proper care and maintenance is recommended. We offer a specially formulated, all-natural leather cream that works wonderfully with our leather.